Our top priority at Chase Cars Ltd is to ensure the safety of our drivers and our passengers.
If you are feeling unwell and are displaying any of the following symptoms, such as a high temperature, new, continuous cough or loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, then please stay home and help prevent the spread of this disease.
In response to the Coronavirus(Covid-19) outbreak the following measures are being taken by our drivers.
- All our drivers will wear a protective face mask or covering whilst driving.
- Face covering as mandatory, unless you do not have to wear one due to health, age or equality reasons.
- To carry and use hand sanitisers regularly.
- Regular cleaning, disinfecting and sanitation of the vehicle after every trip, mainly focusing on areas that passengers have touched like door handles, seat belts and car doors.
- The use of antibacterial sprays in the vehicle.
- Unfortunately,we are no longer permitted to handle customers bags, luggage and belongings.
- Passengers are no longer permitted to sit in the front seats of our vehicles, in order to maintain social distancing rules.
- We are still accepting cash payments but are encouraging passenger the use of contactless payments.
- In order to protect ourselves and others, when we are collecting passengers from airports and train stations we would like to know the travel destinations of the potential passengers, as there are still a lotof countries that affected by Covid-19, that have quarantine measures in place.
- Based on the information you provide to us regarding your airport pick up, we can then make a decision as to whether we can fulfil your pick up requirements, this will be left to the discretion of the driver.